|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Mother No! Shes not my mom! I pushed the woman away in front of my friends. I ran home quickly without even glanced back. In my heart no one could ever replace my mom.
When I was only four, my mom had fallen sick. She coughed badly and she couldnt even stand straight for a moment. She was as pale as white paper, but she still insisted not to go to a doctor. Life was critical at the time.
We live in a small atap house far away from a city and my dad worked as a fisherman. Four of us included my younger brother had to squeeze into a small room. My mom couldnt afford to go to any doctor and she got worse each day. A week went on and my mom started to cough out blood. The next day, my mom was covered by a white cloth and was taken away.
One whole week my dad left us and brought us to stay with ou
A Touching Moment
Mom! Its Orang Utans! My daughter screamed happily when she saw the Orang Utans in the Sabah National Park.
Do you know they are our ancestors, Ler? I told my daughter when she was admiring those beautiful creatures.
Really? But they are naughty! And cheeky! Ler turned and told me. Ill never be like them!
Well, you arent. Youre always my good girl. I smiled and carried my little girl in my arms.
I never liked monkeys when I was as young as you. They would come into our village and steal food. I didnt like them and I would always shoo them away.
Why, mom? Why were you so harsh to them?
Motto1. We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
2. Time is all you have and you may find one day that you have less than you think.
3. Around here, however, we dont look backwards for very long; we keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because were curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths Keep moving forward. [From fail, we learn; from success, not much so , keep moving forward]
4. There may be miracles awaiting, they may be closer than we know, when we have love to guide us as we go.
5. I need to know the answer, I need to find my way; seize my tomorrow, learn my yesterday. I need to take the chances, let all my feelings show; cant tell whats waiting, still I need to go, I need to know.
6. My light and love will continue to shine through your live. Itll never go away, never.
7. Stepping out of the dark and into the grow, and the whole world will see when you shine, you can S
Save the EarthDirected writing speech
A very good morning I bid to our beloved principal, teachers and fellow students. First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for being given this opportunity to give a talk on Save the environment as the president of the Friends of the Environment Club.
As all of us know, next Monday people from all over the world will celebrate World Environment Day. It seems that we, human beings have started to have an awareness of how important it is for the omnipresent mother nature to us.
From the 19th century, the Renaissance period, we humans have started to explore a lot of new things. Revolutions had brought us technologies, but at the same time, we are slowly killing the Earth our home. Therefore, it is very important for us to conserve our environment for the sake of our grandchildren and our future generations. Not only
The sky was dark and it looked like it was going to rain. The wind blew strongly and lightning struck across the sky. The thunder was deafening, I hid myself under my blanket, shivering uncontrollably.
Tick, tack, tick, tack
Suddenly, the sky broke open and it was raining cats and dogs.
Where are you, mom?
I hugged myself tightly and tears rolled down my cheeks. My mind drifted to the day not much different from today. It was a rainy day.
Ler, come nearer and hug me tight! Dont let go, understood? said my mom with her loudest voice as the thunder was deafening. The wind blew strongly and both of us were trying hard to reach the nearest house to get some help.
Keep in Touch!